Balfour Beatty Construction based roles in road and highway maintenance
The above company have several jobs available:
- Gully Operative Heathfield & Hickstead depots
- Combination Unit Operative – Heathfield & Hickstead depots
- Traffic Management Operative – Hickstead office
- Civils operatives – Heathfield & Hickstead depots
- HGV drivers – Heathfield & Hickstead depots
The average wage is £16 per hour, when fully trained. Wages range from £11 – £25 p/h depending on the role. Employees usually work 45 hours per week.
- What they are looking for:
- An interest in construction and willingness to train and learn a new trade.
- Physically fit, or wanting to get fit through gym membership.
- No previous experience or qualifications required, but a full UK driving licence would help.
- The gym membership and mentoring is optional – those ready to take up a position could apply if they meet the fitness requirements and are committed to working in the sector.
- All employees are drug and alcohol tested.
For more information about the company and this position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07914 425733.
If you would like our help to apply for this or similar positions and to stand out from the crowd, please contact us. We will register you as a client, review your CV and provide a career action plan for this and future applications. We can also help you develop and practice interview skills. Our services are free. Please email: email@example.com or call 07914 425733.