HIGH END LOCAL EASTBOURNE RESIDENTIAL HOME
Urgently seeking Senior Care Assistant and for an Eastbourne Care Home with a very high reputation.
Hours: 42 hours per week
Shifts: Days (2 shifts on 2 shifts off)
Salary: £10 per hour
We are currently recruiting for our specialist care team and are therefore looking for an experienced and professional Senior Care Assistant to provide excellent care to our current residents.
Senior Care Assistant role is fundamental in ensuring that our team members receive clear direction, guidance and support in their day to day tasks. The duties of a Senior Care Assistant are to assist the trained Nurses and Community Lead Managers in leading and developing our staff members; but also carrying out basic care and clinical and nursing activities needed for the residents, to include administering medication, providing personal care, pressure area care, nutritional intake, continence care in accordance with the individual Care Plans.
We are looking for candidates that have:
- At least a minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering care or as a Senior Care Assistant
- Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Trained in medication administration
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Experience in completing staff supervision
- Skills to induct & supervise junior staff
- Time management skills to delegate tasks within a team
- Good communication skills – verbal (great communication within the team and to other external professionals) and writing (ability to write and maintain care plans) & digital skills
- Caring attitude
- Flexible and reliable.
- If you think you have all the necessary skills and that you can make a big difference to the lives of our residents, we really want to hear from you!
In return for the above role we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Free DBS check
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Break pay for long shifts (30 minutes)
- Free meals and drinks on duty
- Discounted Gym membership
- Free uniform
- Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Bespoke Retail Discounts and Cash Back payments
- Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling sessions
- Access to a wellbeing centre and Health Assessments
- Recognition and staff appreciation initiatives
- Bespoke and industry leading induction programme
- Access to the mandatory online training modules
- Accredited Care Certificate Training (Care roles)
For more information and to apply for this position, contact us on 01323 431289 or 07914 425733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org