A Four Star Hotel on the seafront is recruiting for a Reservations Agent
The role of Reservations Agent is to be the first point of contact for all guests looking to stay at the hotel by providing prompt and efficient service and ensuring the guest’s needs are met.
Working within the reservations team you will achieve a high standard of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience.
What are we looking for:
As reservations agent, you will provide efficient, prompt, courteous and pro-active service to guests, maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction in order to achieve our financial and customer satisfaction goals. You will be part of a challenging department achieving a high standard of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience within our busy and vibrant hotel.
- Making bedroom reservations, amendments and cancellations in the reservations system
- Complete daily arrival checks
- Ensure confirmation is received for all bookings
- Conduct all telephone calls in a professional, friendly, efficient manner, adhering to all Brand standards
- Maximise revenue through up-selling and cross-selling
- Complete daily and monthly reports
- Manage Groups and Meetings & Events business from enquiry stage through to final details prior to arrival
- Previous experiences in Hotel reservations would be an advantage
These responsibilities are not an exhaustive list and you may be required to undertake other duties as and when deemed required by the Management.
For more information and to apply for this position, contact us on 01323 431289 or 07914 425733 or email email@example.com