Part Time Sales Advisor Uckfield. 25 Hours per week on a two-week rota:
- Week 1 Monday to Friday 10.30am to 3.30pm
- Week 2 One weekday 9.30am to 3.30pm, three weekdays 10.30am to 3.30pm and Saturday 8am till 5pm.
Salary circa 11,649 per annum depending on experience
We have an opportunity for a friendly and approachable Part Time Sales Advisor to join the team at our branch in Uckfield. You will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly – experience with our products isn’t necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, well give you everything you need to succeed. From our prime location on the High Street we have been serving the local people of Uckfield for over 50 years and we are well known in the local community.
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Checking and restocking shelves on a daily basis Who were looking for:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality – happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry • Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
For more information and to apply for this position, contact us on 01323 431289 or 07914 425733 or email email@example.com