Salary: £10 per hour.
We have a superb opportunity for a Night Duty Manger to join our team at Port Hotel.
As Night Duty Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Night Manager in looking after the guests and the hotel throughout the night. You will need (or to learn) to have a sound knowledge of Front Office procedures, ideally with experience of Highlight Hotel system, check in and check out procedures, night audit and taking payments. You would also be requested to work on the Bar and be responsible for cleaning public areas during the night.
This position would suit someone with previous hotel night knowledge (but not essential as full training will be given), who is self-motivated and has a passion for providing an excellent customer experience. We pride ourselves on high end service while also demonstrating a dedicated involvement as part of our team.
At Port Hotels we are committed to providing exceptional hospitality whilst creating a vibrant, enjoyable working environment for all of our team. In joining us, here is what you can expect …
- 4 nights on and 4 nights off rota.
- Excellent progression opportunities within the Port Hotels Group.
- Individual and bespoke career and progression pathways.
- A highly competitive hourly rate of £10-12 per hour.
- Unique on the job training and development with an opportunity for internal promotions within any of our properties.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Meals included whilst on duty.
To apply: email your CV to Peter Cadwallader, firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone number: 07879 678055.
If you would like our help to apply for this or similar positions and to stand out from the crowd, please contact us. We will register you as a client, review your CV and provide a career action plan for this and future applications. We can also help you develop and practice interview skills. Our services are free. Please email: email@example.com or call 07914 425733.