Local Eastbourne Care Home – urgently seeking a Kitchen Assistant
- To ensure food preparation areas are clean and hygienic at all times.
- To assist with the preparation and serving of food and drinks.
- Undertake tasks as designated in a professional manner, reflecting the values of Oakland Care Group in a person centred way.
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum one (1) years food service in a health and/or social care dietary setting.
- Preference is given to persons with Food Hygiene Certification
- Have a general knowledge of food preparation and portioned serving.
For more information and to apply for this position, contact us on 01323 431289 or 07914 425733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org