A local decorator centre is seeking a Helpline Advisor based in its contact centre in Eastbourne.
Part-time – 30 hours per week, Monday to Sunday
Contact Centre Opening Hours Monday to Friday 7am – 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm
Closing Date: 14th August, 2020 At 5 pm.
We are excited to announce that due to continued success and a growing demand for our products online, we are launching a new Brewers Contact Centre to deliver a first class customer contact experience to customers contacting Brewers with queries relating to our products and services via our websites.
We have just relaunched our Brewers.co.uk website to make it more accessible to retail as well as trade customers. As a result of this new venture, we are looking to recruit a team of Helpline Advisors to act as a point of contact for customers who are visiting our website. You will be communicating with high volumes of customers via various channels to provide quality and knowledgeable customer service and deliver on our reputation for providing an excellent first class customer experience.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a customer service setting, be a very confident communicator and be able to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally with customers both in writing and verbally.
Brewers Decorator Centres are the largest independent supplier of decorating materials across the UK, supplying both trade and retail customers across the country. Brewers is a family owned business with a wonderful heritage and over 110 years in our industry.
What does the role of Helpline Advisor involve?
You will be committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels which will include correspondence via phone, email, Web/Live Chat, video and social media. The Contact Centre works alongside our Marketing Team which supports a network of over 170 branches nationwide, plus our ecommerce websites which have been growing significantly in recent years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring customers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high quality service
- Responding promptly and effectively in a friendly and professional manner to customer enquiries via the telephone, email and other media, resolving queries ensuring customers receive a prompt and courteous service
- Taking responsibility for processing each enquiry through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Dealing with customer orders, card payments, enquiries and complaints
- Advising about the products we sell (with training) and the services we offer
- Liaising with your Team Leader where complex issues arise and require further assistance
- Ensure service and sales targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are met, identifying up selling and cross selling opportunities and closing any sales enquiries
- Maintaining and updating customer computerised records
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role and demonstratable excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Approachable and engaging personality with active listening skills
- Patience, sensitivity and understanding with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Clear attention to detail and ‘right first’ time approach and excellent time management skills
- Willingness to use initiative to resolve issues and seek solutions
- Confident IT skills with the ability to confidently use computers and learn new software
- Confident self-motivator with ability to manage own time effectively, work to deadlines and with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Desire for continual improvement, embracing technology and driving efficient ways of working
For more information and to apply for this position, contact us on 01323 431289 or 07914 425733 or email email@example.com