Local Eastbourne Care Home – urgently seeking a Care Assistant
- To provide exceptional person-centred care and support to every resident so they can live a full and meaningful life.
- To always be alert and respond to residents physical and mental well-being, immediately reporting any accidents or changes in a resident’s condition to a Senior Carer on duty.
- To accurately maintain and update resident’s records as required.
- T contribute to the achievement of the Oakland Care Home vision ‘to be the provider of choice for highly quality person centred care’.
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience
- QFC Diploma Level 2/NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) or a willingness to work toward achievement of QFC Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
For more information and to apply for this position, contact us on 01323 431289 or 07914 425733 or email email@example.com