Job Type: Permanent
Location: East Sussex
Salary: 9.27 per hour
Sector: Health & Social Care
Hours of work: Full Time
Applications close: 18 November 2020
Care Assistant – Nights
Hours: 42 hours per week, 12 hours’ shifts 8pm to 8am
Oakland Care is a growing healthcare organisation with a current portfolio of luxurious care homes based in the Essex and East Sussex area, in Eastbourne, is the newest addition to our portfolio.
Currently recruiting for a night shift care assistant role and looking for motivated Care Assistants to join our amazing team of care professionals.
At this care home they offer 60 en-suite bedrooms, all located over 3 floors, served by 2 lifts. We have a multitude of day lounges for our residents to relax in which is complemented by some fantastic features, such as Bar Bistro, a cinema room, hairdressing salon, private dining for families and friends, a courtyard garden, patio garden and plenty of other facilities to enable our residents to stay fit and healthy.
Care Assistant role is fundamental in our homes in creating a caring and family environment so our residents can enjoy a happy and comfortable life.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent care and support to our residents
- Assisting with meals and daily activities
- Engaging in day to day activities and providing companionship
- Providing support to the family members and visitors
- Working closely with other team members and management team
- Continuous professional development is fundamental in this role and you will be actively participating in various training and up-skilling sessions
Ideally you will have a minimum NVQ/ SVQ level 2 and/or experience in working as a Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker and most importantly that you are a truly compassionate and caring person, a true team player with a Can Do attitude.
In return for your efforts we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Free DBS check
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Break pay for long shifts (30 minutes)
- Free meals and drinks on duty
- Discounted Gym membership
- Free uniform
- Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Bespoke Retail Discounts and Cash Back payments
- Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling sessions
- Access to a wellbeing centre and Health Assessments
- Recognition and staff appreciation initiatives
- Bespoke and industry leading induction programme
- Access to the mandatory online training modules
- Accredited Care Certificate Training (Care roles)
If you think you have all the necessary skills.
Contact: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the office Mobile 07914 425733