Job Type: Permanent
Location: East Sussex
Salary: 9.27 per hour
Sector: Health & Social Care
Hours of work: Full Time
Hours: 42 hours per week
Oakland Care is a growing healthcare organisation with a current portfolio of luxurious care homes based in the Essex and East Sussex area. Beechwood Grove care home, in Eastbourne, is the newest addition to our portfolio.
Currently recruiting for our specialist care teams and are therefore looking for experienced and professional Care Assistants to provide excellent care to our residents.
This luxury care home offers 58 en-suite bedrooms, all located over 3 floors, served by 2 lifts. We have a multitude of day lounges for our residents to relax in which is complemented by some fantastic features, such as Bar Bistro, a cinema room, hairdressing salon, private dining for families and friends, a courtyard garden, patio garden and plenty of other facilities to enable our residents to stay fit and healthy.
Care Assistant role is fundamental in our homes in creating a caring and family environment so our residents can enjoy a happy and comfortable life.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent care and support to our residents
- Assisting with meals and daily activities
- Engaging in day to day activities and providing companionship
- Providing support to the family members and visitors
- Working closely with other team members and management team
- Continuous professional development is fundamental in this role and you will be actively participating in various training and up-skilling sessions
Ideally you will have a minimum NVQ/ SVQ level 2 and/or experience in working as a Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker and most importantly that you are a truly compassionate and caring person, a true team player with a Can Do attitude.
In return for your efforts we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Free DBS check
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Break pay for long shifts (30 minutes)
- Free meals and drinks on duty
- Discounted Gym membership
- Free uniform
- Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Bespoke Retail Discounts and Cash Back payments
- Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling sessions
- Access to a wellbeing centre and Health Assessments
- Recognition and staff appreciation initiatives
- Bespoke and industry leading induction programme
- Access to the mandatory online training modules
- Accredited Care Certificate Training (Care roles)
If you think you have all the necessary skills and that you can make a big difference to the lives of their residents:-
Contact: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the office Mobile 07914 425733