Computers for Charities is seeking an Administrator / PA. Duties include assisting day to day running of the Charity & support to Chairman.
Initially 20 hours. With 20 days’ annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata) £10ph (dependent on skills/experience). Could lead to fulltime for right person.
Location: Eastbourne. This position offers wide opportunities to aid personal and professional development, whilst also challenging and diverse.
- Good People & Communication skills, Organisational ability, Compassion & Empathy including aptitude for initiative. UK driving licence essential, Committed Christian with valid passport desirable,
- Computers for Charities, Recycling for Charities, Recycling for Charities Trading Ltd are interconnected. Whereas computers are a part of the charities work.
- People constitute the focus of the charities support and ethos within its Eastbourne workshop, Locally, Nationally, World-wide seeking to provide an open door between church and World through varying means.
- Our organisations are Christian based, and keen to seek the most suitable candidate for this most crucial position.
- Closing date for applications: Friday 14th August.
For more information and to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 07914 425733