The role of Room Attendant at this Four Star Hotel on the Seafront is to ensure all guest bedrooms are cleaned to hotel standard and ready to let for that business day.
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms to hotel standards.
- Projecting a smart image at all times by complying fully with grooming and uniform/dress regulations and by maintaining the highest standards of personal hygiene
- Complying fully with all regulations relating to Health & Safety, Food Handling, Fire Procedures and COSHH
- Comply fully with all regulations designed to protect the security and safety of the guest and staff and the property of the guest, the company and other employees
- Have regard for your personal appearance always wearing the full and correct uniform and ensuring good personal hygiene.
- Ensure your knowledge of hotel products and services is up to date.
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of your department, its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Ensure all legal and statutory regulations and responsibilities are met in order to maintain a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and our guests.
- Make yourself available for training and communication meetings for which advance notice will normally be given.
For more information and to apply for this position, contact us on 01323 431289 or 07914 425733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org