… join a busy Reservations Office in a local five-star hotel
* You will be working within an enthusiastic and friendly Reservations team, taking all room sales enquiries via telephone or via email.
* As a Reservationist you will be ensuring that all guest room bookings and dinner reservations are dealt with in a flawless and professional manner and ensuring that upselling and exceeding expectations is part of your day to day role.
* You will be familiar with all hotel facilities and be confident in promoting and recommending these to our guests.
* This is a full time role working 35 hours per week, working five days out of seven, which will include weekends. The office is covered from 8am to 9pm so shifts will be varying around these hours.
What we need from you
* Previous experience as a hotel reservationist or receptionist preferred?Good customer service and interpersonal skills essential, enabling you to work efficiently within a close team.
* An excellent and confident telephone manner.
* Possess a excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
* Enthusiasm to learn and the ability to hit the ground running with a smile on your face is essential.
And in return, our benefits include:
* Free meals on duty
* Uniform provided
* Discounted corporate membership at the local leisure centre
* Financial support with industry qualifications
* Company personal contributory pension scheme
* Excellent staff rate of £50 Bed & Breakfast in any of the four Elite Hotels, subject to availability
* An attractive room rate for friends and family with a 50% discount off our selling price
* 30% discount on food, drinks and treatments
* A share in the Company Gratuities scheme
* An Employee Assistance program managed by Hospitality Action, including a free confidential counselling help line
For more information and to apply for this position, contact us on 01323 431289 or 07914 425733 or email email@example.com